Color: black and blue
- 3-Hole drill guide for pocket holes, for use with materials from 12 to 38mm thick
- Removable drill guide block doubles as a repair tool; Drill Guide Spacings: 9/16", 7/8", 17/16"
- Large clamping recess to secure your jig; Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- Requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps.Clamping Method:Toggle clamp on benchtop base
- Includes Kreg Jig K4, stepped drill bit, 6 inch square driver, starter Kreg Screw set, pocket-hole plug set
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 28-10-2008
Details: Product Description The Kreg jig® K4 is the perfect choice for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to pocket-hole joinery. Whether you’re building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, The Kreg jig® K4 can help you finish the job in less time, and with FAR less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence you need to get started, and you’ll have your project finished in no time with joints as easy as "drill. Drive. Done!" From the Manufacturer The Kreg Jig is the perfect choice for DIY'ers and anyone new to pocket-screw joinery. Whether you're building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig can help you finish the job in less time and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence to start the project and with joints as easy as "Drill. Drive. Done!" You'll actually want to finish it. The Kreg Jig makes every joint you build faster and stronger, but perhaps more importantly, it makes them easier. Simple two-step operation, combined with easy thickness adjustments, built-in depth-setting-gauges, a large clamping recess and our patented 3-hole drill guide, make this the most easy-to-use Kreg Jig we've ever made. Includes everything you need to get started with pocket-screw joinery, including Kreg Jig, stepped drill bit, 6-inch square driver, dust collection shroud, starter screw set, starter plug set, skill builder DVD and quick-start guide, all inside a compact and durable carrying case.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.3 x 4.1 inches