- Provides the second set of hands you need for big repairs, around the shop, and just about anywhere else. It will support most doors and cabinets in the air
- Provides hobbyists low-friction, feeding support with less cutting deviation over long materials
- Clamps and holds up to 220 pounds, is portable and foldable, at 13 lbs. to take anywhere
- Rotating head with bubble for slanted and level hold measurements
- Come with manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Product Description Rockwell Jaw Stand RK9033 From the Manufacturer The Rockwell JawStand RK9033 is more than just a stand — it is an extra hand! Anyone who uses a table saw or miter saw frequently will find the JawStand indispensible. Not only is it an extra hand good for holding and clamping, but it is also a great shop accessory. This tool improves the concept of the traditional roller stand, and adds extra features to create a work support stand, unmatched for the price. The low-friction slides on the top of the stand allow work to pass over it in a straight path. Traditional rollers tend to pull the work off line, away from a fence or guide, leading to inaccurate cuts. The head bevels a full 90 degrees. Built in to the tilting head is a work clamp, capable of holding material up to 1 ¾” wide. The Jawstand does a great job at holding a door in place for hanging, or using a 2x4 brace to support crown molding while hanging it.
Package Dimensions: 33.0 x 13.7 x 9.0 inches