- P320 NAILER: This tool can drive 18-Gauge nails between 5/8 and 2 inches long. It has useful features, like an adjustable knob on the back to adjust the air pressure, a belt clip, LED lighting, and a rubber overmold at the handle for maximum convenience
- SELECTABLE DRIVE: Contact-actuated mode allows you to drive up to 60 nails per minute, and single sequential mode allows for precision nail placement
- P117 CHARGER: This charger can handle Ryobi 18V batteries, working with both the lithium ion and Ni-Cad models. Its IntelliPort technology knows when a battery is fully charged so it can turn the unit off and save you power
- P102 Battery: This compact battery allows for easier handling with Ryobi’s One+ family of tools. It can be charged in only a half hour with the P117 charger
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The AirStrike Nailer and P117 Charger work with different types of Ryobi 18V batteries, including the P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
Details: This nailing kit from Ryobi is almost everything you need to complete your woodworking projects. The P320 is loaded with features that make this first in its class. Handling is a breeze with the rubberized overmold on the grip which allows for easy handling, and you can keep it on you at all times with the attached belt clip! You don’t have to worry about your handedness, either. the belt clip can hook on to either side of the unit, keeping it accessible to whichever hand you prefer. Its dual firing modes lets you switch between accurate driving or rapid fire power. With the multi-shot mode, you can hold down the trigger and drive up to 60 brad nails per minute. You can fire over 1,000 of these nails on a single 4AH battery’s charge! Even more control is afforded to you with the air pressure adjuster, conveniently located on the back of the tool. On the front, LED lights shine on the job. You can activate them with a separate switch. These lights also act as status indicators for the nailer. They flash when the battery is running low or the tool requires troubleshooting. In the event of a jam, you won’t even need a separate tool to fix it! The nailer was designed with these issues in mind. Ryobi has developed a system where you only need to open up the front and pull out whatever is jammed. Also included is the P102 1.3-Amp Hour Lithium Ion Battery. This can be charged with the P117 (also included!) in only a half hour, minimizing your wait time so you can get the job done faster. The P102 can work with every tool in Ryobi’s 18V One+ Family. You’ll be able to power drills, impact drivers, saws, trimmers, and even vacuums! The value found in this kit is unparalleled. You’ll be ready to finish your nailing projects with ease. You simply cannot go wrong with Ryobi.
Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 12.8 x 6.9 inches